Find Your Home
Buying Your New Home
What are the key priorities for your new home?
- Generous rooms throughout
- Open plan layout
- A modern & contemporary style
- Commutable distance to work
- Nearby amenities
- Spacious, but manageable garden
- A welcoming countryside setting
When choosing a new home, it is important to take time to consider what would make you and your family happy. As much as we know you’ll fall in love with a Fotheringham Home, we want it to suit your lifestyle in the longterm too.
In the early planning stages of our developments, we already have our new homeowners in mind. Working with our architectural partners we craft a unique offering, that our clients will fall in love with.
Taking great pride in helping you start the next chapter of your life. Our small, friendly team love to get to know our clients throughout their home buying journey.
Fotheringham as standard...
- Expertise of the full Fotheringham team
- Customisation of design and layout throughout (subject to planning permission)
- High performance timber frame with superior insulation for lower energy bills
- Luxury fitted kitchens
- Siemens appliances
- Designer branded bathrooms
- Oak, glass and chrome finishings
- Monoblock driveways
- Choice of garden layout with slabbed paths and patios included.
- TV points to all bedrooms and lounges, pre-wired for SMART TV and HDMI
- Automatic lighting to all built in wardrobes
- Detailed in person handover
- Customised home manual
- Snagging for the whole of first year